NOC 4216 – Other instructors|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-4216 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Other instructors.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Other instructors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Instruct individuals on proper motor vehicle driving skills and traffic regulations
- Demonstrate and explain the handling and mechanical operation of motor vehicles
- Supervise individuals during practice driving.
Driver’s licence examiners perform some or all of the following duties:
- Conduct road test examinations
- Evaluate the driving ability of applicants for driver’s licences.
Sewing instructors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Give instruction to students in techniques and skills of sewing, tailoring and dressmaking.
Modelling and finishing school instructors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Give instruction on comportment, personal development, make-up application and modelling techniques for fashion shows and magazine advertising.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Other instructors.
NOC 4216 –Other instructors: example titles.
- auto-driving instructor
- beauty culture school instructor
- child safety educator
- driver’s licence examiner
- driving examiner
- driving instructor
- driving school instructor
- first aid instructor
- gourmet cooking instructor – non-vocational
- instructor, auto-driving
- instructor, beauty culture school
- instructor, first aid
- instructor, gourmet cooking – non-vocational
- instructor, modelling and finishing school
- instructor, motorcycle driving
- instructor, sailing
- instructor, self-improvement course
- instructor, sewing – non-vocational
- instructor, small boat navigation
- motorcycle driving instructor
- sailing instructor
- self-improvement course instructor
- sewing instructor – non-vocational
- sewing teacher – non-vocational
- small-boat navigation instructor
- tutor – elementary school subjects
- tutor – secondary school subjects
- Expertise in the field of instruction must be demonstrated.
- Driving instructors must obtain special licensing as a driving instructor in the province of employment.
- Certification by the Canadian Yachting Association may be required for sailing and navigation instructors.
- College and other vocational instructors (4021)
- Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (4032)
- Secondary school teachers (4031)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com