NOC 4154 – Professional occupations in religion
To apply under NOC-4154 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Professional occupations in religion.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Professional occupations in religion perform some or all of the following duties:
- Conduct regular religious services
- Administer rites of faiths such as marriages and funerals
- Pray and promote spirituality by delivering sermons and other talks
- Provide spiritual and moral guidance to members of a religious faith
- Supervise, plan and administer programs of religious education
- May participate in humanitarian endeavours and delivery of social services and welfare activities
- May share in the administrative and financial operation of a religious community
- May provide consultation services to government and other organizations.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Professional occupations in religion.
NOC 4154 – Professional occupations in religion: example titles.
- assistant minister – religion
- chancellor – religion
- minister – religion
- moderator – religion
- officiating clergyman/woman
- parish priest
- Salvation Army commissioned officer
- television evangelist
- Completion of college, university or other program in religious studies is usually required. Some occupations in this unit group may require a master’s of divinity or theology.
- A period of study with a senior minister is usually required.
- Progression to senior positions included in this unit group, within a religious order, is possible with experience.
- Other religious occupations (4217)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com