NOC 3232 – Practitioners of natural healing
To apply under NOC-3232 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Practitioners of natural healing.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Practitioners of natural healing perform some or all of the following duties:
- Diagnose the diseases, physiological disorders and injuries of patients
- Treat them using raw herbs and other medicines, dietary supplements or acupuncture.
Acupuncturists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Diagnose symptoms, physiological disorders and injuries of patients
- Treat them by the insertion of acupuncture needles or through stimulation techniques such as acupressure, moxibustion, cupping or electrical current.
Herbalists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assess patients and advise them on the use of herbs for the treatment of conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, skin disorders and stomach ailments
- May cultivate herbs and manufacture and sell herbal compounds.
Osteopathic manual therapists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Diagnose, treat and manage musculoskeletal and other related disorders of the body’s structure by moving, stretching, and massaging a patients’ muscles and joints to correct biomechanical dysfunctions.
Homeopaths perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assess illnesses and treat them by administering, in chemical or herbal form, a small dosage of the illness itself or by suggesting lifestyle changes.
Reflexologists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Apply gentle finger pressure to specific spots on the clients’ feet or hands to promote relaxation and better health and well-being.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Practitioners of natural healing.
NOC 3232 – Practitioners of natural healing: example titles.
- acupressure therapist
- acupuncture, doctor of
- ayurvedic practitioner
- certified iridologist
- certified reflexologist
- certified rolfer
- certified rolfing movement teacher
- chartered herbalist
- Chinese medicine doctor (CMD)
- Chinese medicine practitioner
- clinical hypnotherapist
- CMD (Chinese medicine doctor)
- doctor of acupuncture
- doctor of Chinese medicine
- doctor of homeopathic therapeutics
- doctor of homeopathy
- doctor of Oriental medicine
- herb practitioner
- herbal practitioner
- herbal specialist
- herbology practitioner
- holistic practitioner
- homeopathic physician
- homeopathic practitioner
- medical Qi gong pactitioner
- Oriental medical practitioner
- osteopathic manual practitioner
- physician, homeopathic
- practitioner, Chinese medicine
- practitioner, herb
- practitioner, herbal
- practitioner, herbology
- practitioner, holistic
- practitioner, homeopathic
- registered acupuncture practitioner
- remedial herbalist
- remedial herbologist
- rolfing movement teacher
- shiatsu therapist
- teacher, rolfing movement
- therapist, shiatsu
- traditional Chinese medicine practitioner
- Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners usually require completion of a three- to four-year diploma program in traditional Chinese medicine from a private institute or completion of a program in traditional Chinese medicine from recognized medical schools abroad.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for traditional Chinese medicine practitioners in Ontario and British Columbia.
- Acupuncturists usually require completion of a three-year diploma program in acupuncture from a private institute or completion of some university undergraduate studies in science and training in a related health care discipline or work experience under the supervision of a registered acupuncturist.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for acupuncturists in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
- Osteopathic manual therapists require completion of a four- to five- year college program in osteopathy.
- Homeopaths usually require completion of a three-year diploma program in homeopathy.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required for homeopaths in Ontario.
- Other occupations in this unit group usually require completion of training programs specific to their type of practice and some supervised practical training.
- Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners may include acupuncture or herbology as part of their healing techniques.
- Massage therapists (3236)
- Midwives (in 3124 Allied primary health practitioners)
- Naturopathic physicians and doctors of osteopathic medicine (in 3125 Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com