NOC 3221 – Denturists|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-3221 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Denturists.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Denturists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Measure patients’ jaws to determine size and shape of dentures required
- Make impressions of patients’ teeth, gums and jaws
- Design and construct dentures or direct other workers to construct dentures
- Insert, fit and modify new dentures
- Repair dentures
- Reline, rebase and adjust dentures
- Fabricate mouth protectors, anti-snoring prostheses and removable prostheses on implants
- May order radiographs
- May prepare partial dentures
- May perform denture whitening and cleaning.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Denturists.
NOC 3221 – Denturists: example titles.
- apprentice dental mechanic
- dental mechanic
- dental mechanic apprentice
- denture mechanic
- denture technician
- denture therapist
- mechanic, dentures
- student dental mechanic
- student denturist
- technician, dentures
- therapist, denture
- Completion of a two- or three-year college program in denturism/denturology is required.
- An internship in a registered denture clinic may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required.
- Dental assistants (3411)
- Dental hygienists and dental therapists (3222)
- Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants (3223)
- Dentists (3113)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com