NOC 3143 – Occupational therapists|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-3143 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Occupational therapists.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Occupational therapists perform some or all of the following duties:
- Analyse clients’ capabilities and expectations related to life activities through observation, interviews and formal assessments
- Develop intervention programs to address clients’ needs related to self-care, work and leisure activities
- Maintain clients’ records
- Establish personalized care plans working as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Consult and advise on health promotion programs to prevent disabilities and to maximize independent function in all activities of life
- May supervise support personnel and students and provide training.
Occupational therapists may specialize in working with specific populations such as children or adults, or persons with distinct problems such as dementia, traumatic brain injury and chronic pain, or provide special interventions such as return-to-work programs.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Occupational therapists.
NOC 3143 – Occupational therapists: example titles.
- clinical occupational therapist
- clinical occupational therapy specialist
- community occupational therapist
- community practice occupational therapist
- home care occupational therapist
- occupational therapist (OT)
- occupational therapist vocational evaluator
- occupational therapist, case manager
- occupational therapist, community
- occupational therapist, community practice
- occupational therapist, home care
- occupational therapist, research
- occupational therapist, research and development
- occupational therapy rehabilitation consultant
- OT (occupational therapist)
- rehabilitation consultant, occupational therapy
- research and development occupational therapist
- research occupational therapist
- specialist, clinical occupational therapy
- vocational evaluator occupational therapist
- A university degree in occupational therapy including supervised fieldwork is required.
- Completion of a national or provincial certification examination is required.
- Licensure with a regulatory body is required in all provinces and territories.
- Membership in the national association, Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists, is required in some provinces.
- Occupational therapists may obtain expertise in a particular area through additional training or experience.
- Occupational therapists may progress to management or administrative positions through further training and experience.
- Directors of occupational therapy (in 0311 Managers in health care)
- Orientation and mobility instructors (in 4215 Instructors of persons with disabilities)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com