NOC 3122 – Chiropractors|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-3122 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Chiropractors.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Chiropractors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Take patients’ case history, conduct examinations, observe patients, and perform X-rays and other tests to diagnose patient’s condition
- Diagnose neuromuscular-skeletal disorders of the spinal column, pelvis, extremities and associated tissues
- Treat health disorders in a natural manner through adjustments or articular manipulations and complementary treatments such as electrotherapy, acupuncture, heat therapy and massage with special attention given to the spine
- Advise patients on alternate treatment modalities such as corrective exercises, posture, lifestyle and nutrition that have positive effects on the spine, joints, muscles and nervous system.
- Refer patients for medical care when appropriate.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Chiropractors.
NOC 3122 – Chiropractors: example titles.
- chiropractic doctor
- DC (doctor of chiropractic)
- doctor of chiropractic
- doctor of chiropractic (DC)
- A minimum of two years of university undergraduate studies in sciences and Completion of a four- or five-year program at an institution accredited by the Accreditation Commission of the Council on Chiropractic Education and Completion of the examinations of the Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board and of the provincial licensing body are required.
- Licensing by a regulatory body is required in all provinces and in the Yukon.
- Chiropractic aides (in 3414 Other assisting occupations in support of health services)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com