NOC 2282 – User support technicians
To apply under NOC-2282 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of User support technicians.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
User support technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Reproduce, diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by users
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- May supervise other technical support workers in this group.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a User support technicians.
NOC 2282 – User support technicians: example titles.
- analyst, systems technical support
- call centre agent – technical support
- client support representative – systems
- computer help desk representative – systems
- computer help desk supervisor
- hardware installation technician
- hardware technical support analyst
- help desk agent, technical
- help desk analyst – systems
- help desk supervisor, computer
- help desk technical agent
- help desk technician
- installation technician, hardware
- installation technician, software
- PC (personal computer) support analyst
- software installation technician
- software technical support analyst
- supervisor, technical support
- systems support representative
- systems technical support analyst
- technical help desk agent
- technical support analyst – systems
- technical support supervisor
- user support technician
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required.
- College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required.
- Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.
- Progression to computer programming, interactive media development, Web development or systems analysis is possible with experience.
- Computer network technicians (2281)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
- Information systems testing technicians (2283)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com