NOC 2152 – Landscape architects|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-2152 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Landscape architects.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Landscape architects perform some or all of the following duties:
- Confer with clients to determine design needs
- Survey and assess designated sites and develop designs taking into consideration landscape features, buildings, climate, future usage and other aspects
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of detailed drawings for sites, including features such as trees, shrubs, gardens, lighting, walkways, patios, decks, benches, fences, retaining walls and fountains
- Prepare or oversee preparation of site plans, reports, sketches, models, photographs, maps, land use studies and design plans
- Estimate costs, prepare specifications and evaluate tenders for landscape construction projects
- Conduct environmental design studies, including environmental assessment, planning and the preservation and re-creation of historical sites
- Conduct community and neighbourhood physical planning studies, participate in multidisciplinary urban design studies and prepare design guidelines
- May manage and supervise landscape construction work.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Landscape architects.
NOC 2152 – Landscape architects: example titles.
- architect, golf course
- architect, landscape
- golf course architect
- landscape architect
- landscape planner
- A bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture is required.
- A master’s degree in landscape architecture may be required.
- Registration with a regulatory body is required in Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia.
- In the remaining provinces and territories, landscape architects usually require two years of landscape design experience and an interview by their respective provincial associations to receive association certification.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification is offered by the Canada Green Building Council and may be required by some employers.
- Architects (2151)
- Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists (2225)
- Landscape architecture managers (in 0212 Architecture and science managers)
- Landscape design contractors (in 8255 Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services)
- Urban and land use planners (2153)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com