NOC 2151 – Architects|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-2151 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Architects.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Architects perform some or all of the following duties:
- Consult with clients to determine the type, style and purpose of renovations or new building construction being considered
- Conceptualize and design buildings and develop plans describing design specifications, building materials, costs and construction schedules
- Prepare sketches and models for clients
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of drawings, specifications and other construction documents for use by contractors and tradespersons
- Prepare bidding documents, participate in contract negotiations and award construction contracts
- Monitor activities on construction sites to ensure compliance with specifications
- Conduct feasibility studies and financial analyses of building projects.
Architects may specialize in a particular type of construction such as residential, commercial, industrial or institutional.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Architects.
NOC 2151 – Architects: example titles.
- architect, residential buildings
- architectural standards specialist
- chief architect
- consulting architect
- industrial and commercial buildings architect
- residential architect
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of architecture or Completion of the syllabus of studies from the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) is required.
- A master’s degree in architecture may be required.
- Completion of a three-year internship under the supervision of a registered architect is required.
- Completion of the architect registration examination is required.
- Registration with a provincial regulatory body is required in all provinces and the Northwest Territories.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification is offered by the Canada Green Building Council and may be required by some employers.
- Progression to senior positions, such as chief architect, is possible with experience.
- Architecture and science managers (0212)
- Database architects (in 2172 Database analysts and data administrators)
- Landscape architects (2152)
- Naval architects (in 2148 Other professional engineers, n.e.c.)
- Software architects (in 2173 Software engineers and designers)
- Structural engineers (in 2131 Civil engineers)
- Technical architects, hardware (in 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers))
Saskatchewan Immigration Occupation List
Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com