NOC 2148 – Other professional engineers, n.e.c.
To apply under NOC-2148 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Other professional engineers, n.e.c..
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Other professional engineers, n.e.c. perform some or all of the following duties:
- Agricultural and bio-resource engineers design and develop machinery, structures, equipment and systems related to agriculture and food processing.
- Biomedical engineers design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment and procedures; develop devices to assist persons with disabilities; advise hospital administrators on planning, acquisition and use of medical equipment; and modify and install or supervise installation of equipment.
- Engineering physicists and engineering scientists conduct research, develop processes, programs and equipment to expand fundamental knowledge in the applied sciences and engineering and to support advanced engineering and scientific applications.
- Marine and naval engineers design and develop marine vessels and floating structures and associated marine power plants, propulsion systems and related systems and equipment and oversee the building, maintenance and repair of vessels and marine systems.
- Textile engineers design and develop processes, equipment and procedures for the production of fibers, yarns and textiles.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Other professional engineers, n.e.c..
NOC 2148 – Other professional engineers, n.e.c.: example titles.
- agricultural engineer
- agronomy engineer
- agroprocessing engineer
- architect, naval
- bioelectrical engineer
- biomechanical engineer
- biomedical engineer
- biomedical engineer – research and development
- bio-resource engineer
- clinical biomedical engineer
- dairy plant engineer
- engineer in agronomy
- engineer, agroprocessing
- engineer, bioelectrical
- engineer, biomechanical
- engineer, biomedical
- engineer, food processing
- engineer, food technology
- engineer, textile
- engineering physicist
- engineering scientist
- food processing engineer
- food technology engineer
- marine engineer
- marine systems engineer
- naval architect
- naval engineer
- ship construction engineer
- shipbuilding engineer
- textile engineer
- A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate engineering discipline is required.
- A master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports, and to practice as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
- There is limited mobility between the engineering specializations included in this unit group.
- Supervisory and senior positions in this unit group require experience.
- Engineers often work in a multidisciplinary environment and acquire knowledge and skills through work experience that may allow them to practice in associated areas of science, engineering, sales, marketing or management.
- Biochemical and biotechnical engineers (in 2134 Chemical engineers)
- Engineering managers (0211)
- Marine engineer officers – water transport (in 2274 Engineer officers, water transport)
- Physicists (in 2111 Physicists and astronomers)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com