NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-2132 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Mechanical engineers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Mechanical engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
- Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
- Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
- Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Mechanical engineers.
NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineers: example titles.
- acoustical engineer
- acoustics and vibration engineer
- acoustics engineer
- automotive engineer
- building systems engineer
- chief mechanical engineer
- consulting mechanical engineer
- cryogenics engineer
- design engineer – mechanical
- design engineer, oil well equipment
- diesel engineer – design and research
- energy conservation engineer
- engineer, mechanical design
- engineer, nuclear operations
- engineer, power generation
- fluid mechanics engineer
- gas utilization mechanical engineer
- heating specialist engineer
- heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) engineer
- HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) engineer
- internal combustion engineer
- lubrication engineer
- marine mechanical engineer
- mechanical design engineer
- mechanical engineer
- mechanical engineer, gas utilization
- mechanical engineer, marine
- mechanical engineer, projects
- mechanical hydraulic engineer
- mechanical maintenance engineer
- mechanical power engineer
- mechatronic engineer
- micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) research engineer
- mould design engineer
- nuclear design engineer
- nuclear engineer
- nuclear operations engineer
- oil well equipment design engineer
- pattern engineer
- piping engineer
- power plant engineer
- project mechanical engineer
- refrigeration engineer
- robotics engineer
- thermal design engineer
- thermal power engineer
- tool engineer
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required.
- A master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practice as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
- Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
- There is considerable mobility between mechanical engineering specializations at the less senior levels.
- Supervisory and senior positions in this unit group require experience.
- Mechanical engineers work closely with civil, electrical, aerospace, chemical, industrial and other engineers, and mobility is possible between some fields of specialization in these disciplines.
- Engineers often work in a multidisciplinary environment and acquire knowledge and skills through work experience that may allow them to practice in associated areas of science, engineering, sales, marketing or management.
- Engineering managers (0211)
- Industrial and manufacturing engineers (2141)
- Metallurgical and materials engineers (2142)
- Power engineers or stationary engineers (in 9241 Power engineers and power systems operators)
Saskatchewan Immigration Occupation List
Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com