NOC 2115 – Other professional occupations in physical sciences
To apply under NOC-2115 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Other professional occupations in physical sciences.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Other professional occupations in physical sciences perform some or all of the following duties:
- Metallurgists conduct studies into the properties and production of metals and alloys.
- Soil scientists conduct research into the composition, distribution and evolution of soils.
- Materials scientists conduct research into the properties, composition and production of materials such as ceramics and composite materials.
- Astronauts command, pilot or serve as crew members of a spacecraft to conduct scientific experiments and research, and participate in space missions as mission specialists to maintain spacecraft, install and repair space station equipment and launch and recapture satellites.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Other professional occupations in physical sciences.
NOC 2115 – Other professional occupations in physical sciences: example titles.
- ballistics examiner
- extractive metallurgist
- firearms examiner
- firearms expert
- materials engineering scientist
- materials scientist
- physical metallurgist
- research metallurgist
- research scientist – ceramics
- research scientist – composite materials
- soil scientist
- A bachelor’s degree in metallurgy, physics, chemistry, or a related physical science discipline is required.
- A master’s or doctoral degree is usually required for employment as a research scientist.
- Advanced degrees in a broad range of applied science areas, such as engineering or medicine or Licences may be required for some occupations in this unit group.
- Mobility between specializations in this group may be possible with experience.
- Mobility is possible with experience, to other fields of physical science or to management or regulatory program management.
- Air pilots, flight engineers and flying instructors (2271)
- Architecture and science managers (0212)
- Chemists (2112)
- Metallurgical and materials engineers (2142)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com