NOC 1526 – Transportation route and crew schedulers
To apply under NOC-1525 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Dispatchers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Dispatchers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review schedule requisitions, passenger counts and cargo, running times, distances, personnel availability and other pertinent information to establish schedule parameters
- Design new or modify existing schedules using computer software or other methods
- Incorporate into route plan factors such as peak travel periods, holidays, special events and construction with emphasis on time and cost efficiency
- Assign personnel to equipment and routes and schedule work shifts
- Compile equipment and personnel records, including hours in service, distances, maintenance, repairs required and other data, to produce operating reports
- May prepare user guides and other public service information.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Dispatchers.
NOC 1525 – Dispatchers: example titles.
- air transport schedule analyst
- bus scheduler
- bus transportation service co-ordinator
- crew dispatcher
- crew scheduler – aeronautics
- crew scheduler – railway transport
- crew scheduler – transportation
- depot clerk – transit system
- flight crew scheduler
- flight scheduler
- logistics clerk – transportation
- rapid transit scheduler
- schedule analyst
- schedule control clerk
- schedule maker
- schedule writer
- scheduler – transit system
- senior schedule writer
- subway scheduler
- train scheduler
- transit planner
- transit scheduler
- transportation clerk
- transportation route scheduler
- transportation routes scheduler
- transportation schedule clerk
- transportation schedule maker
- transportation schedules writer
- truck scheduler
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of experience in an appropriate transportation sector are usually required.
- On-the-job training may be provided.
- Mobility between occupations in this group is limited due to the requirement of specific transportation sector experience.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Flight schedulers managers (in 0731 Managers in transportation)
- Production schedulers in manufacturing establishments (in 1523 Production logistics co-ordinators)
- Scheduling technicians in manufacturing (in 2233 Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians)
- Supervisors of transportation route and crew schedulers (in 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com