NOC 1522 – Storekeepers and partspersons
To apply under NOC-1522 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Storekeepers and partspersons.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Storekeepers and partspersons perform some or all of the following duties:
- Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in a warehouse, tool room, supply room or other area
- Process incoming requisitions and issue or distribute parts and supplies for internal usage
- Maintain records of orders and the amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand using manual or computerized inventory system
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in a retail setting
- Advise retail customers or internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies or materials requested.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Storekeepers and partspersons.
NOC 1522 – Storekeepers and partspersons: example titles.
- ammunition storekeeper
- auto parts clerk – retail
- automobile parts counter sales clerk – retail
- automotive parts clerk – retail
- automotive partsperson – retail
- automotive partsperson apprentice
- aviation partsperson
- drilling rig storekeeper
- explosives and ammunition magazine keeper
- industrial engines and equipment apprentice
- industrial engines and equipment partsperson – retail
- industrial warehouse person
- linen room attendant
- linen supply clerk
- machine shop keeper
- magazine keeper
- material keeper
- medical supply attendant
- medical supply clerk
- motor vehicle parts clerk
- motor vehicle parts clerk apprentice
- motor vehicle partsperson
- parts clerk
- parts counter clerk
- parts counter clerk – retail
- parts lister
- parts sorter
- parts supplier
- parts technician
- powder keeper
- salvage clerk
- sample clerk – storage and warehousing
- sample control clerk
- ship keeper
- ship storekeeper
- ship storeman/woman
- stock clerk – parts and equipment
- stock control clerk
- stock keeper
- stock records clerk
- supply centre clerk
- tool clerk
- tool room attendant
- tool room storeman/woman
- tool store clerk
- underground tool crib attendant
- warehouse checker
- warehouse clerk – parts and equipment
- warehouse person – parts and equipment
- wine cellar attendant
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or Completion of specialized training in high school and a one-year college program for partspersons may be required.
- Trade certification for partspersons is available, but voluntary, in all provinces and territories.
- Experience in a related clerical occupation, or as a warehouse worker, may be required for partspersons.
- Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified partspersons upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
- The Red Seal endorsement allows for interprovincial mobility.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with additional training or experience.
- Parts clerks supervisors (in 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations)
- Purchasing and inventory control workers (1524)
- Shippers and receivers (1521)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com