NOC 1521 – Shippers and receivers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-1521 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Shippers and receivers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Shippers and receivers clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Determine method of shipment and arrange shipping; prepare bills of lading, customs forms, invoices and other shipping documents manually or by computer
- Assemble containers and crates, record contents manually or by computer, pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyances
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged goods
- Unpack, code and route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Maintain internal, manual or computerized record-keeping systems
- May operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Shippers and receivers.
NOC 1521 – Shippers and receivers: example titles.
- billing rate clerk
- cargo location clerk
- delivery clerk
- distribution clerk
- export traffic clerk
- export-booking clerk
- freight checker
- freight forwarding clerk
- freight receiver
- freight receiver clerk
- freight receiving clerk
- freight shipper
- import freight clerk
- import traffic clerk
- milk and cream receiver – food and beverage processing
- produce shipper
- receiving checker
- receiving clerk
- receiving clerk for returned merchandise
- receiving room clerk
- shipping agent
- shipping and receiving clerk
- shipping clerk
- stock handler
- stock receiver
- supply chain assistant
- warehouse receiver
- warehouse shipper
- warehouse shipping clerk
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Experience in a related clerical occupation or as a warehouse worker may be required.
- A forklift certificate may be required.
- A driver’s licence may be required.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with additional training or experience.
- Material handlers (7452)
- Purchasing and inventory control workers (1524)
- Storekeepers and partspersons (1522)
- Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (1215)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com