NOC 1513 – Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors
To apply under NOC-1513 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Pick up messages, letters, envelopes, parcels, airline tickets, legal documents, packages, bonds, cheques, securities and other items from customers, and hand-deliver them to addresses within an establishment or in other establishments by walking or cycling within prescribed time periods
- Collect payment for items delivered
- Keep record of items received and delivered using delivery information acquisition devices
- Deliver newspapers, flyers, handbills, telephone directories and similar items to residences and businesses.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors.
NOC 1513 – Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors: example titles.
- advertisement delivery person – courier service
- advertising item delivery person – courier service
- announcement deliverer – courier service
- announcement delivery person – courier service
- bank messenger
- bank runner
- bill distributor
- circular distributor – courier service
- copy runner – courier service
- courier service delivery person
- courier service parcels deliverer
- delivery person – courier service
- door-to-door distributor
- flyer distributor – courier service
- handbill passer – courier service
- mail courier – courier service
- message carrier
- message deliverer
- news item delivery person – courier service
- newspaper carrier
- newspaper carrier – courier service
- newspaper carrier and vendor
- newspaper deliverer
- newspaper distributor – courier service
- office messenger
- paper boy/girl – courier service
- paper boy/paper girl
- public notice delivery person – courier service
- runner – courier service
- sample distributor – courier service
- Secondary school education may be required.
- Eligibility for bonding may be required.
- Ability to navigate streets and follow directions is usually required.
- Physical fitness is required for some occupations in this unit group.
- There is some mobility into other delivery occupations such as delivery drivers.
- There may be mobility to clerical occupations within the company.
- Progression to supervisory positions may be possible with experience.
- Delivery and courier service drivers (7514)
- Letter carriers (1512)
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (1214)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com