NOC 1512 – Letter carriers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-1512 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Letter carriers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Letter carriers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Organize mail by address and load into mailbag
- Deliver letters, small parcels and other printed matter along established routes
- Deliver telegrams, special delivery and express mail
- Collect payment for cash-on-delivery service
- Record delivery of registered mail
- Leave notices indicating that items could not be delivered and the location where they can be picked up
- Return undeliverable mail to postal station.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Letter carriers.
NOC 1512 – Letter carriers: example titles.
- letter carrier
- mail carrier
- mail collector
- mail deliverer
- postal carrier
- postal service deliverer
- postal worker
- priority post carrier
- rural mail carrier
- special delivery mail carrier
- Some secondary school education is required.
- Two weeks to one month of training is provided by Canada Post Corporation.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with additional training or experience.
- Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors (1513)
- Letter carrier supervisors (in 1214 Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations)
- Mail, postal and related workers (1511)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com