NOC 1454 – Survey interviewers and statistical clerks
To apply under NOC-1454 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Survey interviewers and statistical clerks.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Survey interviewers and statistical clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Contact individuals by telephone or in person and explain the purpose of the interview
- Ask questions following the outlines of questionnaires and surveys
- Record responses on paper or enter responses directly into a computer database through computer-assisted interviewing systems.
Statistical clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Check information gathered for completeness and accuracy
- Code information according to established coding manuals and enter data into statistical-based computer programs
- Conduct routine statistical analysis of data
- Compile interview and other data into reports and lists.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Survey interviewers and statistical clerks.
NOC 1454 – Survey interviewers and statistical clerks: example titles.
- census clerk
- census enumerator
- census taker
- census worker
- chart clerk
- coding clerk – statistics
- election enumerator
- interview clerk
- interviewer – survey or poll
- meter reader
- poll clerk
- public opinion collector
- public opinion interviewer
- statistical assistant
- statistical clerk
- survey compiler
- survey interviewer
- survey taker
- survey team notekeeper
- technical assistant – statistics
- telephone survey clerk
- traffic checker
- traffic counter
- vehicle counter
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Experience in the operation of a computer may be required.
- On-the-job training is usually provided.
- May require driver’s licence.
- Correspondence, publication and regulatory clerks (1452)
- Other customer and information services representatives (6552)
- Statistical officers and related research support occupations (1254)
- Telemarketers (in 6623 Other sales related occupations)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com