NOC 1451 – Library assistants and clerks
To apply under NOC-1451 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Library assistants and clerks.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Library assistants and clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Issue and receive library books and other materials
- Sort and reshelve books and other library materials
- Perform clerical activities such as manual and electronic filing and record payments received
- Maintain journal subscriptions
- Assist library users in accessing library materials and online resources, and in making interlibrary loans.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Library assistants and clerks.
NOC 1451 – Library assistants and clerks: example titles.
- art department library clerk
- book returns clerk – library
- bookmobile clerk
- braille and talking books library clerk
- branch library clerk
- circulation assistant
- circulation clerk – library
- films and recordings library clerk
- interlibrary loan clerk
- library aide
- library assistant
- library clerk
- library filer
- library page
- music library assistant
- on call library assistant
- periodicals clerk
- periodicals clerk – library
- photograph filer – library
- record library assistant
- recordings library clerk
- reference aide – library
- reference assistant – library
- reference clerk
- reference clerk – library
- shelving clerk – library
- technical services clerk – library
- vault clerk – film library
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Progression to more senior positions is possible with experience and post-secondary education related to library science.
- Librarians (5111)
- Library technicians (in 5211 Library and public archive technicians)
- Supervisors, library, correspondence and related information workers (1213)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com