NOC 1435 – Collectors|Canada Immigration| Make Visas
To apply under NOC-1435 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Collectors.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Collectors analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
- Notify debtors of overdue payments and accounts by telephone, mail, and registered mail, and continue the notification process if reply is not received
- Resolve collection issues by making payment arrangements by telephone or visit to debtor
- Recommend further action or discontinuation of service in cases where payment is not forthcoming
- Trace and locate debtors, and may contact debtors’ friends, neighbours, relatives and employers to obtain information
- Answer correspondence, prepare reports and maintain records and files related to collection work
- May work with on-line accounts and systems.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Collectors.
NOC 1435 – Collectors: example titles.
- advertising collector
- bill collector
- claims collector
- collection agent (except taxation)
- collection clerk
- collection officer (except taxation)
- collections investigation officer
- credit and collection clerk
- financial collector
- inspector and bill collector – electric power company
- inspector and bill collector – gas company
- instalment collector
- insurance premium collector
- loan collector
- locator – collection
- skip tracer – collection
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A business college diploma may be required.
- A period of on-the-job training is often provided for collection clerks and collection officers.
- A collections licence issued by the province or territory of employment is usually required.
- Progression to senior or supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Accounts receivable clerks (in 1431 Accounting and related clerks)
- Collections supervisors (in 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers)
- Tax collection officers (in 1228 Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officers)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com