NOC 1432 – Payroll administrators|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-1432 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Accounting and related clerks.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Accounting and related clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, in Canadian and other currencies, using manual or computerized systems
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Prepare employee payments and benefit payments by cheque or electronic transfer
- Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements
- Provide information to employees on payroll matters, benefit plans and collective agreement provisions
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Accounting and related clerks.
NOC 1432 – Accounting and related clerks: example titles.
- account records clerk – payroll
- assistant paymaster
- benefits and pension plan officer
- benefits officer – payroll administration
- pay accounts clerk
- pay advisor
- pay and benefits administrator
- pay and benefits clerk
- pay clerk
- pay verifier
- payroll administrator
- payroll clerk
- payroll machine operator
- payroll officer
- salary administration officer
- superannuation clerk – government
- timekeeper – payroll
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college or other courses in accounting, bookkeeping or payroll administration or Experience as a financial clerk is usually required.
- Payroll association certification may be required.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Human resources and recruitment officers (1223)
- Personnel clerks (1415)
- Supervisors of payroll clerks (in 1212 Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers)
- Benefits officer – government services (in 1228 Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officers)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com