NOC 1422 – Data entry clerks|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-1422 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Data entry clerks.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Data entry clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Receive and register invoices, forms, records and other documents for data capture
- Input data into computerized databases, spreadsheets or other templates using a keyboard, mouse, or optical scanner, speech recognition software or other data entry tools
- Import and/or export data between different kinds of software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Identify, label and organize electronic storage media
- Maintain libraries of electronic storage media.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Data entry clerks.
NOC 1422 – Data entry clerks: example titles.
- computer equipment operator
- computer terminal operator
- data control clerk
- data entry clerk
- data entry operator
- data entry verifier-operator
- data input clerk
- data processing control clerk
- data processing verifier
- data processor
- EDP (electronic data-processing) equipment operator
- electronic data-processing (EDP) equipment operator
- interpreting machine operator – data entry
- payment entry clerk
- payment input clerk
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- College or other courses in data entry may be required.
- Progression to senior positions is possible with experience.
- General office support workers (1411)
- Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (1211)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com