NOC 1416 – Court clerks|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-1416 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Court clerks.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Court clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Call courts of law to order; read charges; take pleas from defendants; swear in witnesses and perform other clerical functions in the courtrooms
- Prepare court files, court dockets and other documents
- Record main court proceedings, including pleas, names of witnesses, dates, times and rulings
- Manage care and custody of court exhibits
- Prepare documents for and participate in jury selection
- Update and maintain court office paper and electronic indexes and files on actions taken by court or in response to court decisions
- Receive, disburse and account for fines, fees and trust monies
- Assist the public in court offices.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Court clerks.
NOC 1416 – Court clerks: example titles.
- clerk of process – courts
- county court clerk
- court clerk
- court clerk-crier
- courtroom clerk
- criminal court clerk
- judicial clerk
- provincial court clerk
- youth court clerk
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Progression to supervisory or court officer positions is possible with experience.
- Court officers and justices of the peace (1227)
- Court reporters, medical transcriptionists and related occupations (1251)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com