NOC 1415 – Personnel clerks|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-1415 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Personnel clerks.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Personnel clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Process, verify and register documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications
- Maintain and update manual and computerized filing and registration systems, and compile and prepare reports and documents relating to personnel activities
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries from staff and the general public regarding personnel matters
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies, assist in screening and rating of job applicants, and conduct reference checks
- Administer and score employment tests, such as keyboarding and proofreading tests
- Arrange for in-house and external training activities.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Personnel clerks.
NOC 1415 – Personnel clerks: example titles.
- classification clerk – human resources
- employment clerk
- human resources assistant
- human resources clerk
- identification clerk
- labour relations clerk
- personnel clerk
- personnel services clerk
- staffing assistant
- staffing clerk
- training clerk
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college or other courses in personnel administration may be required.
- Some clerical experience may be required.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with experience.
- Progression to officer level positions is possible with additional training and experience.
- Human resources and recruitment officers (1223)
- Human resources professionals (1121)
- Payroll administrators (1432)
- Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (1211)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com