NOC 1253 – Records management technicians
To apply under NOC-1253 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Records management technicians.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Records management technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Implement and update records classification, retention and disposal scheduling plans
- Classify, code, cross-reference, log and store records
- Develop document inventories and maintain indexes for classification systems
- Operate information retrieval systems to research and extract records according to established guidelines in response to requests
- Label, prepare and transfer information files according to established records management life-cycle procedures and schedules
- Maintain access lists for security classified records
- Compile statistics and reports on activities within records management services.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Records management technicians.
NOC 1253 – Records management technicians: example titles.
- classifier, records
- document management technician
- document technician
- documentation technician
- fingerprint classifier
- information management technician
- microfilm camera operator
- microfilm mounter
- microfilm records searcher
- records classifier
- records digitizing technician
- records management technician
- records technician
- technical indexer – records and file management
- Records management technicians usually require completion of a two- to three-year college program in information or records management technology.
- Two to three years’ experience in a records management environment may be required.
- Progression to supervisory positions is possible with additional training and experience.
- Health information management occupations (1252)
- Health records clerks (in 1411 General office support workers)
- Library and public archive technicians (5211)
- Records management specialists (in 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting)
- Records management supervisors (in 1211 Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com