NOC 1224 – Property administrators
To apply under NOC-1224 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Property administrators.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Property administrators perform some or all of the following duties:
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of various properties in a portfolio on behalf of property owners and ensure that terms of lease agreement are met
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning and maintenance, security services and alarm systems
- Co-ordinate the implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovations carried out on buildings and monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare reports and review rents to ensure they are at market value
- Ensure that trouble calls received from clients or tenants are acted upon
- Administer damage deposits
- May hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents or other support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Property administrators.
NOC 1223 – Property administrators: example titles.
- accommodation co-ordinator
- accommodation officer
- accommodation planning officer
- advertising space officer
- agent, apartment rental
- apartment rental agent
- area manager, property acquisitions
- building managing supervisor
- chief of property management
- commercial building rental agent
- commercial property manager
- head, property section
- housing development officer
- housing project manager
- leasing and development officer – public works
- leasing co-ordinator, property
- managing supervisor, building
- officer, advertising space
- operations co-ordinator, property management
- property acquisitions area manager
- property administrator
- property management agent
- property management officer
- property management operations co-ordinator
- property rental agent
- property rental co-ordinator
- property rentals manager
- property section head
- real estate rental agent
- rental agent, apartments
- rental agent, real estate
- rentals agent
- residential property manager
- strata property manager
- Completion of secondary school is required in all provinces and territories except for British Columbia.
- A language proficiency index is required in British Columbia.
- Property administrators must be a minimum of nineteen years of age in British Columbia.
- Completion of training courses or a vocational program in property or strata management or real estate may be required.
- Several years of administrative experience as a property clerk, contract clerk, or administrative officer are usually required.
- Strata property managers must hold a licence in British Columbia.
- Building superintendents (in 6733 Janitors, caretakers and building superintendents)
- Facility operation and maintenance managers (0714)
- Real estate agents and salespersons (6232)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com