NOC 1223 – Human resources and recruitment officers
To apply under NOC-1223 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Human resources and recruitment officers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Human resources and recruitment officers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions
- Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process
- Determine eligibility to entitlements, arrange staff training and provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- May supervise personnel clerks performing filing and record-keeping duties.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Human resources and recruitment officers.
NOC 1223 – Human resources and recruitment officers: example titles.
- assistant personnel officer
- employment interviewer
- executive recruiter
- human resources officer
- interviewer – human resources
- labour force consultant
- personnel administrator
- personnel adviser
- personnel interviewer
- personnel management adviser
- personnel officer
- personnel recruitment officer
- personnel selection officer
- personnel supervisor
- placement officer – human resources
- recruiter – employment
- recruiting officer
- recruitment assistant
- recruitment consultant
- recruitment officer
- recruitment specialist
- senior staffing officer
- staffing adviser
- staffing analyst
- staffing co-ordinator
- staffing officer
- student placement officer
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to personnel management such as business administration, industrial relations, commerce or psychology or Completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is usually required.
- Certification as a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) may be required.
- Some experience in a clerical or administrative position related to personnel administration may be required.
- Progression to specialist and management positions is possible with experience.
- Human resources managers (0112)
- Human resources professionals (1121)
- Personnel clerks (1415)
- Training officers and instructors (in 4021 College and other vocational instructors)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com