NOC – 1112 – Financial and investment analysts
To apply under NOC-1112 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Financial and investment analysts.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Financial and investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
- Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
- Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
- Analyze investment projects
- Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender
- Follow up on financing projects with financial backers
- Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
- Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
- Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.
Investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
- Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments using daily stock and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications
- Examine and analyze financial and investment information collected, including profiles of companies, stock and bond prices, yields and future trends and other investment information
- Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates
- Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Financial and investment analysts.
NOC 1112 – Financial and investment analysts: example titles.
- analyst, investments
- analyst, money market
- analyst, securities
- assistant financial analyst
- chartered financial analyst
- cost financial analyst
- economic analyst, financial services
- finance and commercial affairs analyst
- financial analysis consultant
- financial analyst
- fiscal projections consultant
- investment adviser, corporate
- investment analyst
- investment consultant
- junior financial analyst
- money market analyst
- portfolio manager
- regional financial analyst
- research analyst, securities
- research associate, financial services
- securities analyst
- securities research analyst
- senior financial analyst
- senior investment officer
- senior planning and return analyst
- senior planning and yield analyst
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or economics and On-the-job training and industry courses and programs are usually required.
- A master’s degree in business administration (MBA) (concentration in finance) or in finance may be required.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, available through a program conducted by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts in the United States, may be required by some employers.
- Progression to management positions, such as securities manager, is possible with experience.
- Economic development officers (in 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants)
- Economists (in 4162 Economists and economic policy researchers and analysts)
- Financial planners (in 1114 Other financial officers)
- Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers (1113)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com