NOC – 0912 – Utilities managers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-0912 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Utilities managers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Utilities managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Water supply managers manage water filtration, purification processes and pumping operations, schedule and oversee the maintenance of plant equipment and prepare reports on water supply and water quality.
- Electrical power distribution managers manage the operations of electrical power distribution systems including generating stations, transmission stations and distribution networks. They may also plan and direct the distribution activities of a municipal electrical power establishment.
- Natural gas supply managers manage the delivery of gas to consumers, monitor supply inventories and control the recording of injections and withdrawals.
- Petroleum product distribution managers plan and direct the distribution of heating oil products to retail distributors and regional storage sites.
- Water pollution control managers manage the operations of a sewage treatment plant, schedule and direct maintenance of plant equipment, and prepare reports on water quality.
- Waste systems managers manage solid or liquid waste collection and disposal systems, train drivers in how to handle waste and ensure safe operation of disposal facilities.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Utilities managers.
NOC 0912 – Utilities managers: example titles.
- compost facility manager
- compressor station manager
- director of waste management
- director of water pollution control
- director, distribution network – utilities
- director, distribution systems – utilities
- director, electrical power transmission operations
- director, hydro-electric power production plant
- director, hydro-electric power station
- director, sewage treatment system
- director, transmission operations – utilities
- director, waste water treatment system
- director, water department
- director, water supply
- distribution manager, gas
- distribution manager, refined petroleum products
- distribution network director – utilities
- distribution operations manager – utilities
- distribution systems director – utilities
- district manager, irrigation
- division manager – petroleum distribution
- electric generating station manager
- electric power plant manager
- electric power services manager
- gas distribution manager
- gas supply manager
- hydro-electric power production plant director
- hydro-electric power station director
- irrigation district manager
- landfill manager
- liquid waste facility manager
- manager, compressor station
- manager, distribution, refined petroleum products
- manager, electric generating plant
- manager, electric generating station
- manager, electric power plant
- manager, electric power services
- manager, gas supply operations
- manager, liquid waste facility
- manager, public utilities
- manager, sanitary sewer service
- manager, sewage disposal
- manager, sewage plant
- manager, sewage treatment plant
- manager, transmission lines
- manager, waterworks
- nuclear waste manager
- operations manager, pipelines
- petroleum distribution manager
- pipelines operations manager
- plant manager, sewage treatment
- public utilities manager
- sanitary sewer service manager
- sewage disposal manager
- sewage plant manager
- sewage treatment system director
- solid waste processing district manager
- solid waste processing manager
- solid waste processing operations planning manager
- transmission lines manager
- transmission operations director – utilities
- waste management director
- waste water treatment system director
- water department director
- water distribution manager
- water filtration plant manager
- water pollution control director
- waterworks director
- waterworks manager
- waterworks superintendent
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in an appropriate discipline is required. For example, electrical engineering is required for managers of transmission lines, and water resource technology for water supply managers.
- Several years of experience as a supervisor in a related utilities operations department are required.
- A professional engineer certification is usually required for managers of utility operations involved in the transmission and distribution of electrical power, and natural gas and heating oil.
- Progression to senior management positions in the utility industry is possible with experience.
- Facility operation and maintenance managers (0714)
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities (0016)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com