NOC 0823 – Managers in aquaculture|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-0823 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Manufacturing managers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Manufacturing managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Manage the overall operation of a fish hatchery, fish farm or other aquatic farm
- Identify requirements of the species and select and oversee preparation of site for species cultivation
- Co-ordinate selection and maintenance of brood stock
- Determine food requirements and structure feeding regimes
- Monitor environment and maintain optimum conditions
- Conduct and supervise stock examination to identify disease or parasites, and apply prescribed medicinal substances to control and prevent infection
- Operate and maintain cultivating and harvesting equipment
- Collect and record growth and production data
- Manage and train aquaculture and fish hatchery support workers and supervise technicians and technologists
- Maintain financial records and establish market strategies, inventory and quality control methods
- May scuba dive to inspect sea farm operations
- May design and construct pens, floating stations and collector strings or fences for sea farms.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Manufacturing managers.
NOC 0823 – Manufacturing managers: example titles.
- aquaculture manager
- aquaculture operator
- eel farmer
- fish culture manager
- fish culture operator
- fish farm manager
- fish farm operator
- fish farmer
- fish hatchery manager
- fish hatchery operator
- lobster farmer
- manager, fish culture
- manager, fish farm
- manager, fish hatchery
- mussel farmer
- mussel grower
- operator, fish culture
- operator, fish farm
- operator, fish hatchery
- oyster farmer
- oyster grower
- salmon farmer
- salmon grower
- trout farmer
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A college diploma in aquaculture or a related field or Several years of experience in fishing or aquaculture operations are usually required.
- A commercial aquaculture or fish hatchery licence, permit or lease is required for self-employed aquaculture managers.
- Aquaculture support workers (in 8613 Aquaculture and marine harvest labourers)
- Aquaculture technicians (in 2221 Biological technologists and technicians)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com