NOC – 0811 – Managers in natural resources production and fishing
To apply under NOC-0811 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Managers in natural resources production and fishing.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Managers in natural resources production and fishing perform some or all of the following duties:
- Oversee and analyze operations in forestry, logging, mining, quarrying, or oil and gas operations or in services to logging, mining and oil and gas industries, or in commercial fishing
- Recommend operational changes to senior management when necessary to ensure that production quotas and procedures are met
- Prepare production reports for review by senior management
- Confer with other managers to set production quotas, to plan extraction sites and to develop policies for the removal of raw materials
- Evaluate efficiency of production sites to determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used, and make changes to work schedule or equipment when necessary
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations
- Hire personnel and oversee training needs of staff
- May direct peripheral activities such as the construction of access roads or temporary living quarters.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Managers in natural resources production and fishing.
NOC 0811 – Managers in natural resources production and fishing: example titles.
- director of mining
- director of mining operations
- forestry and logging manager
- logging production manager
- manager of mining operations
- manager, drilling operations
- manager, fishing operations
- manager, forestry and logging
- manager, forestry operations
- manager, gas field operations
- manager, logging production
- manager, mine
- manager, oil well drilling
- manager, oil well servicing
- manager, peat bog
- manager, production – coal mining
- manager, quarry
- manager, raw materials production
- manager, woodlands
- mine manager
- mine superintendent
- mining operations director
- mining operations manager
- oil and gas drilling superintendent
- oil and gas fields production manager
- oil well drilling manager
- peat bog manager
- production manager – coal mining
- production manager, oil and gas fields
- quarry manager
- quarrying manager
- quarrying operations manager
- raw materials production manager
- shore captain – fishing
- superintendent, mine
- superintendent, oil and gas drilling
- superintendent, underground mine
- superintendent, woods
- underground mine superintendent
- underground mining superintendent
- woodlands manager
- woods superintendent
- Forestry managers usually require a bachelor’s degree in forestry science or forest engineering.
- Mining and quarrying managers usually require a bachelor’s degree in mining engineering or earth sciences.
- Oil and gas managers usually require a bachelor’s degree in geology, earth sciences or petroleum engineering.
- Several years of experience in a supervisory occupation in the particular industry are usually required and may substitute for formal education requirements.
- Progression to senior management positions in the respective industries is possible with experience.
- Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling and services (8222)
- Directors of research in primary industry (in 0212 Architecture and science managers)
- Fishing masters and officers (8261)
- Managers in agriculture (0821)
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities (0016)
- Supervisors, logging and forestry (8211)
- Supervisors, mining and quarrying (8221)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com