NOC 0711 – Construction managers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-0711 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Construction managers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Construction managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress against established schedules
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Represent company on matters such as business services and union contracts negotiation
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Direct the purchase of building materials and land acquisitions
- Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Construction managers.
NOC 0711 – Construction managers: example titles.
- assistant manager, construction
- bridge and building construction manager
- bridge construction superintendent
- building construction general contractor
- building construction superintendent
- building materials branch director
- commercial construction manager
- construction assistant manager
- construction expediter
- construction general contractor
- construction general superintendent
- construction manager
- construction operations manager
- construction project co-ordinator
- construction project manager
- construction project superintendent
- construction senior project manager
- construction site manager
- construction site superintendent
- construction special project manager
- construction superintendent
- general contractor
- general contractor, construction
- general superintendent, construction
- highway construction manager
- housing construction manager
- industrial construction manager
- manager, industrial construction
- manager, pipeline construction
- pipeline construction manager
- pipeline construction superintendent
- project co-ordinator, construction
- project manager, construction
- residential construction manager
- senior project manager, construction
- site manager, construction
- site superintendent, construction
- special project manager, construction
- superintendent, bridge construction
- superintendent, construction
- superintendent, pipeline construction
- A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology is usually required.
- A master’s degree in project management may be required.
- Several years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent, are usually required.
- Extensive experience in the construction industry may substitute for post-secondary education requirements.
- Professional engineering status or construction trade certification may be required by some employers.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Home building and renovation managers (0712)
- Senior managers – construction, transportation, production and utilities (0016)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com