NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-0631 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Restaurant and food service managers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Restaurant and food service managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, bar, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Restaurant and food service managers.
NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers: example titles.
- assistant bar manager
- assistant manager – bar
- assistant manager, restaurant
- banquet manager
- bar manager
- beverage service manager
- café manager
- cafeteria manager
- canteen manager
- canteen service district manager
- canteen services manager
- catering service manager
- cybercafé manager
- dining establishment managing supervisor
- dining room manager
- district manager, canteen service
- fast food restaurant manager
- food and beverage service manager
- food services manager
- hotel food and beverage service manager
- Internet café manager
- manager trainee, restaurant
- manager, café
- manager, catering service
- manager, cybercafé
- manager, food and beverage service
- manager, food services
- manager, hotel food and beverage service
- manager, Internet café
- manager, restaurant
- managing supervisor, dining establishment
- restaurant assistant manager
- restaurant manager
- restaurateur – food services
- tea room manager
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.
- Progression to senior management in food service is possible with experience.
- Dietitians and nutritionists (3132)
- Executive chefs (in 6321 Chefs)
- Food service supervisors (6311)
- Senior managers in food service (in 0015 Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.)
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com