/ NOC 0432 – Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
NOC 0432 – Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers|Canada Immigration|Make Visas
To apply under NOC-0432 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of a municipal fire department, a district fire region or an industrial firefighting service
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate firefighting strategies for fire departments
- Evaluate the type of fire, the extent of damage to buildings and the danger to nearby establishments
- Direct activities at the scene of a fire
- Determine damage estimates and investigate the potential causes of a fire after extinguished
- Develop and oversee the implementation of security and fire prevention campaigns
- Represent the fire department in communications with government, the media and the public
- Direct the training of personnel in firefighting methods
- Co-ordinate and monitor budget and departmental resources.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers.
NOC 0432 – Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers: example titles.
- airport fire department chief
- chief, fire department
- deputy fire chief
- district fire chief
- division chief – fire department
- fire chief
- fire department assistant deputy chief
- fire department assistant manager
- fire department chief
- fire department division chief
- fire department duty officer
- firefighters executive officer
- industrial fire chief
- refinery fire chief
- sawmill fire chief
- senior firefighting officer
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in fire protection technology, fire science or a related field is usually required.
- Completion of a provincial or municipal firefighters training course is required.
- A minimum of ten years of experience as a firefighter is usually required before becoming eligible for a senior officer position.
Back to Find your NOC
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com