NOC 0121 – Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
To apply under NOC-0121 National Occupation Classification you must follow the roles and responsibilities of Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers.
Required roles and responsibilities:-
Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Insurance managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that provides automobile, fire, life, property or other types of insurance services.
- Real estate service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that buys, sells and leases residential and commercial properties for clients.
- Mortgage broker managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that finds lenders or lending institutions on behalf of clients seeking a mortgage.
- Securities managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an establishment or department that buys and sells stocks, bonds and other forms of investments on behalf of individual or institutional clients; manage the investments of their own clients.
You can also see the required titles to apply as a Insurance, real estate and financial
NOC 0121 – Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers: example titles.
- bond sales manager
- branch manager – insurance
- branch manager, real estate
- brokerage manager – investments
- business development manager – damage insurance
- commission brokers manager – investments
- commodities trading manager
- district manager, insurance sales
- district manager, real estate sales
- district sales manager, real estate
- financial brokerage manager
- futures research manager
- futures research services manager
- grain trading manager
- insurance benefits executive director
- insurance claims service manager
- insurance manager
- insurance managing director
- insurance regional manager
- insurance sales district manager
- insurance sales manager
- investment director – financial brokerage
- investment manager – financial brokerage
- leasing manager – real estate
- liability trading manager
- manager, insurance sales
- manager, leasing – real estate
- manager, liability trading
- manager, mortgage brokers
- manager, petroleum research – securities
- manager, real estate office
- manager, real estate sales
- manager, securities and investment
- manager, trading floor
- manager, underwriting department
- managing director, insurance
- managing director, real estate sales
- managing supervisor, real estate agents
- mortgage broker manager
- mutual funds manager – financial brokerage
- national sales manager, real estate
- petroleum research manager – securities
- real estate agents managing supervisor
- real estate branch manager
- real estate national sales manager
- real estate office manager
- real estate sales district manager
- real estate sales manager
- real estate sales managing director
- real estate service manager
- research director, securities
- sales manager, insurance
- securities and investment manager
- securities manager
- securities research director
- securities research manager
- securities sales director
- trading floor manager
- underwriting department manager
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, economics or other related field is usually required.
- Several years of experience within the appropriate industry are usually required.
- Licensure appropriate to the service sold, such as real estate, mortgage, securities or insurance, may be required.
- In the insurance industry, a recognized professional designation is usually required.
- There is no mobility between the different types of managers in this unit group.
- Progression to senior management positions is possible with experience.
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Banking, credit and other investment managers (0122)
- Financial managers (0111)
- Other business services managers (0125)
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (0013)
Back to Find your NOC
Copyright © 2018, Vmake Visas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: www.makevisas.com