Manitoba Skilled Worker Immigration Stream
Manitoba Immigration Skilled Workers List
The Manitoba Immigration Skilled Workers program is designed for the international skilled workers who are currently employed in Manitoba and have a full-time employment offer from a registered employer in Manitoba. To apply under this program candidates should check all the boxes on the Mpnp skilled worker checklist mentioned below.
This category accepts application from qualified temporary foreign workers and international students (Graduates) currently working in Manitoba with a permanent job offer from a registered employer in the state of Manitoba. Unlike others, this category doesn’t require the skilled workers in Manitoba to go through the points based assessment to prove their eligibility. The candidate must only meet the minimum requirements to be listed in the EOI pool where they will straight away be ranked according to some number of factors.
MPNP Skilled Worker Checklist – Minimum Requirements
Here is a Mpnp skilled worker checklist for candidates to be able to apply for the Manitoba nominee application form:
- The candidate should either be a qualified temporary foreign worker OR A graduate student from an International educational Institution;
- If the candidate is an international graduate student, it’s necessary for the student to have attended a registered or authorized education program else a training program with a public or private professional post-secondary institution in Manitoba. (With the exclusions to Language programs.)
- The candidates need to show proof of being enrolled in a academic or vocational program that is a full time program or at-least one year long.
- The candidate must possess proof of successfully completing the program or if a diploma, degree or certificate has been awarded to the candidate they must submit them as proof.
- The candidate is required to have a full-time permanent job offer from their current employer in Manitoba.
- The candidate must have a minimum six month work experience under their current Manitoba employer.
- Candidates who were self employed, did any sort of unauthorized work, or were employed on a co-op permit during a full time study period. Such employment experience will not be accounted for work experience when calculating the work experience for Manitoba provincial nominee certificate.
- The candidate is required have a valid working permit or a post graduation work permit from the immigration, refugees and citizenship Canada, (IRCC).
- The candidate needs to have all the required qualifications for the position that he/she is applying for. Like certificates of successfully completing their training/Education or any other mandatory licence or education.
- The candidate should have language proficiency in english or french that shows that they can speak fluent enough english required by their employer or in the job description.
- If the candidate has any connection in Manitoba in the domain of employment as compared to any other province.
- Show that they are financially stable for living, working and have a decent living as a resident of Manitoba.
- Show that they have the minimum required settlement funds. Normally a balance of $10,000 CAD is mandatory for the main applicant and $2000 for each dependent along with the application.
Back to Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program MPNP