Family-Based Provincial Nominee Visa
Certain Provinces of Canada, under the Family-Based Provincial Nominee visa category, allows the applicant to sponsor familial ties that can live and work in Canada.
- Be beneath the age of 50 years.
- Possess relevant education.
- Prior work experience.
- Basic English language skills
- The applicants should produce evidence of close family relatives in Canada.
- The applicant should meet the requirements of the province he/she is applying to.
- The applicants should also have requisite settlement funds.
The Family-Based Provincial Nominee visa usually takes 6 to 8 months or above, depending upon the assessment of documents provided by the applicant.
Benefits of the visa
- The eligible applicant will have the opportunity to live, work and study in Canada indefinitely.
Further, the applicant can procure benefits from different Social security schemes.
- The applicant can also take advantage from Old Age Security Canada Pension Plan.
NOW IMMIGRATE TO
Your First Step to Successful Immigration to
Copyright © 2015-16, Make Visas. All rights reserved. |
Designed By: vmakedesigns.com