Common-Law Partner Visa
The Common-Law Partner visa allows the applicants who have been residing with their qualifying Canadian partners for a period of 1 year or more in an ongoing relationship to be sponsored.
What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- The applicant’s age must be above 18 years.
- The applicants must provide authenticate the relationship with their partner with necessary evidences.
- The applicant also has to present evidence of having resided with their partner at a common address for at least 1 year.
- The applicant must undergo health and character verifications.
How Common-Law Partner Visa works?
- Potential applicants have to submit a completed application.
- As per the application, the required Fees are to be paid.
- After the visa is granted, the common-law partner can apply for permanent residence in Canada.
How much time does the process takes?
The Common Law partner visa for Canada usually takes up to 6months or above, depending on the applicant’s profile.
Benefits for Common-Law Partner Visa
- The eligible partner has the opportunity to live, work and study in Canada indefinitely.
- Further, he/she can procure benefits from different Social security schemes.
- The applicant can also take advantage from old age Security Canada Pension Plan.