Business Visitor Visa
The Business Visitor Visa happens to be a temporary visa which allows the applicant to visit Canada to develop their business, attend conferences or invest in Canada.
What you need to be eligible for the Visa Program?
- The applicant must possess a valid passport.
- The applicant has to present documents stating their intended business activities.
He/she has to present proof of accommodation.
- Besides that the applicant must have sufficient funds to cover his/her stay.
How Business Visitor Visa works?
- The applicant has to submit relevant documents along with the application form.
- The applicant requires a letter of invitation from potential business partner in Canada.
- The applicant has to show that he/she plans to stay for less than six months and do not intend to enter the Canadian labour market.
How much time does the process takes?
The Business Visitor Visa for Canada might take up to 2-4 months or above for processing depending upon the candidate’s application.
Benefits for Business Visitor Visa
- The applicant can travel anywhere within Canada.
- He/she can visit mesmerizing tourist attractions that Canada offers.
- The applicant can visit their family and friends.
- Further, he/she can also look for options to extend their stay in Canada.